Make More At Home

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shingles VS Chicken Pox




Chicken Pox and Shingles are viruses that present very similar symptoms, and both of these viruses are contagious in some way, but what is the difference between the two? Who is at risk for catching these viruses? Although both Shingles and Chicken Pox are fairly common viruses, they can lead to serious complications if they are not treated properly and understanding the difference between the two will help you to determine the best method of treatment.

Chicken Pox and Children

Chicken Pox is medically known as the “Varicella Virus”, and it is characterized by mild fevers, itchy rashes that present as blisters, and fatigue. The virus is usually only contagious about 2 days before the blisters are formed, and remains contagious until most of these blisters have begun to form a crust.

While there are some adults who have never had Chicken Pox, most parents will ensure that their children are exposed to the virus at some point or another simply to get it “over with”. The reason parents expose their children to this virus is because you only get Chicken Pox once (only in very rare cases does it occur twice, and then it is a very mild form of the virus), and this virus can be very dangerous to adults.

Parents who want to expose their children to this virus will usually take them on “playdates” with other children who have the virus, because it is spread through the blisters or through coughing or sneezing.



Shingles: The Herpes Zoster Virus

Shingles are caused by a virus called the Herpes Zoster Virus, and it is present in individuals who have had Chicken Pox before, even if they were very young. This virus is usually only present in adults, especially when their immune systems are compromised by stress or sickness, and it can appear at any time. Chicken Pox and Shingles share the fact that you can only get them once, but the symptoms are slightly different in either case.

Shingles cause painful blisters to form on the body of the patient, but the virus can only be spread through the liquid in the blisters and not through the air. Those that are affected by Shingles are able to go to work and socialize normally, but they should make sure that no one comes into contact with the blisters.

Shingles and the Spread of Chicken Pox

While those with Chicken Pox end up spreading the virus to others, those with Shingles do not spread Shingles; they spread the Varicella Virus. If you have never had Chicken Pox before, you might be at risk for catching this virus if you come into contact with the blisters of a Shingles patient.

Shingles VS Chicken Pox: Understanding the Difference

The differences between Shingles and Chicken Pox needs to be understood so that those that are carrying the viruses (or being exposed to them) can understand the risks involved. Developing Chicken Pox or presenting with symptoms of Shingles is not a big deal, as long as you treat the virus with caution, and take the necessary steps to prevent the virus from spreading to unknowing individuals and treat the symptoms with the appropriate medications.

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Mitchell rowel, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has Herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. Dr,osuma herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com )and his number:+2349054914348. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes, or HIV AIDS, or Lungs cancer, or Alzheimer's, disease.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am glad and happy that i was able to get rid of my herpes virus with the herbs and roots that Dr chala gave me meet dr.chala on https://
    drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr ehiaguna email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete